SEO Contract and Terms For South Africa
Our On-Site SEO Contracts are 3 months @ R4,200.00 (unless otherwise agreed upon) A non-refundable 50% deposit is required from SA Clients before SEO commences. The balance of payment is due on completion.
Or if agreed upon monthly; payment of R1,500 is expected upfront. If payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to terminate SEO Services.
Web design, additional page creation, social marketing, penalties, and hacking are NOT included in On-Site SEO and are charged separately per hour.
email conversation beyond our standard reports to clients and tutorials will be charged extra – @ R250 per hour
PageRank chasing is NOT part of On-Site SEO or Off-Site SEO. Our Off-Site search engine marketing consists mostly of nofollow links.
SEO Contract last updated 17 March 2019
1. Cyber SEO Services will provide Clients with Search Engine Optimization Services, which we described in this contract. Cyber SEO will use various techniques such as organizing your content, linking specific keywords and phrases, etc… to improve search engine rankings of your website in major search engines, such as Google and Bing.
2. The total fee for Cyber SEO services is R4,200.00 for 3 months or R1,500 per month
Our services are intended to serve two main purposes:
1) to provide you with increased exposure in search engines, and
2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site, such as Google organic.
Cyber SEO’s Services will include the following: (which are not limited to)
• Research keywords which will enable us to target appropriate, relevant ‘high traffic’ queries.
• Editing and optimization of page content such as HTML meta tags, page titles, and body text as necessary.
• Analysis and recommendations with regards to website structure, such as navigation, page code, etc. for best optimization purposes.
• Recommend, and if needed, request additional pages or content for the purpose of targeting queries.
• Create comprehensive and easy to understand traffic and ranking reports for you on a monthly basis and will throughout the SEO process communicate with you via email with regards to changes made (emails from your side are allowed, but within moderation, and so are phone calls)
3. In exchange for receiving professional SEO services from us, you agree to provide the following:
• Admin access (username and password) to your platform (website) for analysis of content and structure.
• Permission to make changes for the purpose of Search Engine Optimization, and to communicate directly with third parties, such as your website designer, social media marketer, etc, if necessary.
• Unlimited access to Google Search Console to view website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes as well as errors.
• Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, content, etc, for any use as deemed necessary by our services for SEO purposes.
• Your website will be optimized in accordance with its existing content. Hence; search engine rankings will be based on your existing content. If your site lacks textual content, you will provide additional text content via email in the appropriate format for the purpose of creating additional pages. If need be Cyber SEO can create additional pages, at additional costs.
We do not ‘sell’ front page keywords. Your search engine rankings will be based on your existing content. We can, however, weigh the keywords/queries against your existing content (then if need be we add additional content to target requested keywords/queries)
4. You must acknowledge the following with respect to our services:
• Deposit of 50% is non-refundable and final payment on completion of Search Engine Optimization (if monthly then payment for the entire month is expected upfront)
• If payment is not received by the due date we reserve the right to terminate SEO Services.
• All fees and services we supply and documents we receive from your side, including recommendations we make, and reports we send are confidential.
• Cyber SEO has no control over the policies of search engines such as Google and Bing with respect to the type of sites and content that they accept now, or for that matter, in the future. Your website may be excluded from any search engine at any given time at the sole discretion of the search engine.
• Due to the competitiveness of some queries, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Cyber SEO does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular queries or search term (your rankings will be based on the content versus your competitors content)
• Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than a few months. Cyber SEO assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google ‘Sandbox’ filter (mostly for new websites)
• Occasionally, search engine algorithms will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason, specifically when they add new signals and test algorithm updates. Often, the results will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a high traffic result be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of campaign completion, Cyber SEO will re-optimize the website or page based on the current policies and algorithm changes of the search engine in question.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, Cyber SEO’s obligation to provide free SEO services shall cease in the event you conduct overwrites of the SEO services already provided. For example, if your Webmaster, staff, web designers, social media marketers, etc, uploads content without consulting Cyber SEO, then Cyber SEO’s obligation to provide SEO services for free shall immediately terminate.
Cyber SEO cannot be held liable for previous SEO/Webmaster campaigns (On-Site and Off-Site) that result in filters/penalties such as backlinks campaigns, social spam and other illicit forms used to try game the search results.
• Linking to bad ‘neighbourhoods’ or getting links from ‘link farms’ and directories can seriously damage all Search Engine Optimization efforts. Cyber SEO does not assume liability for your choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation.
5. Cyber SEO is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties such as yourself, your staff, web designers, social media marketers, etc, that adversely affect the search engine rankings of your website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as backlink campaigns, new page creation, social, etc.) can be provided for an extra fee.
7. You guarantee any elements of text, videos, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Cyber SEO for inclusion on the website above are owned by yourself, or that you have received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Cyber SEO from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. Cyber SEO is not responsible if you overwrite our SEO work or break your website. (e.g, yourself, your staff, web designers, social media marketers, etc, upload content over work we have already provided and optimized).
If so, you will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on our hourly rate.
9. Cyber SEO is not responsible for copy content and outdated websites, such as outdated prices. By signing the contract you agree that your website has no copy issues and that pricing structures and content are up-to-date.
If copy content and outdated content such as prices exist, you will be charged an additional fee for work rendered, based on our hourly rate.
For additional information; feel free to contact me via phone – +27(0)63 004 1444 or email – email@example.com