Our SEO Strategies
2018 has brought upon an entire new ball game when it comes to SEO and the strategies used. The mobile net now playing more of an important roll than ever before with Google moving over to mobile first indexing. And not forgetting about Google’s aggressive tweaks to their algorithms with regard to quality content verses low-quality content.
Last up-dated 23 October 2018
SEO Strategies We Focus On
Our main focus is quality content, linking and the below mentioned.
- We hook up your social media profiles to your site.
- We perform basic on page SEO which includes titles, descriptions, meta tags, image optimization, etc.
- We emphasize importance with regards to page and link relevance in relation to content.
- Rectify potential coding issues.
- Rectify 404 errors and broken links.
- Update robots.txt to make sure files and folders are crawled correctly and that junk gets blocked from crawling and update sitemap for quicker crawling and hard to find pages.
- Update your platform and security.
- Eliminate thin and low quality content, and focus on high-quality content that’s relevant to the sites niche.
- Analyse the actual prospective keyword data in Google Analytics and Search Console for potential traffic, then request you edit pages accordingly.
- Kill unnecessary duplicate pages (or use rel=canonical) and inactive or duplicate accounts to avoid disillusionment and confusion of inactivity and old content.
- Kill ALL external links (or disavow them) from bad neighborhoods and cheap low life directories.
- Use rel=nofollow on advertising, affiliates and kill outbound links posted that have zero relevance to your content or where zero value has been added to the destination links.
- Kill all doorway pages that were made for the pure intention of manipulating search results.