SEO Services Terms and Conditions
- Our SEO contracts (SEO service prices explained) are based on 3 months (unless otherwise agreed upon)
- SEO will only commence once we receive a 50% deposit (contracts are not refundable)
- For the optimization package, we submit a comprehensive report including snapshots of changes made and ranking changes, errors as well as suggestions and advice on a monthly basis (we will, however, communicate throughout the month via email)
- For the maintenance package, we submit a comprehensive report of rankings and errors on a monthly basis at the end of each month.
- Telephone calls and emails are allowed throughout the month (within reason, we are unable to sit the entire day performing email conversation)
- AdWords advertising and social media marketing are not included in any of the packages but are available on request.
- Unrelated issues such as additional consultation, hacking, link removal, etc, will be charged separately per hour.
On-Site SEO is based on making your website search engine friendly as well as user-friendly. Examples; platform configuration, cleaning up your index status, fixing linking structures, removing spam and copy, consolidate dead or copy or similar pages that don’t receive hits, fix layout and we focus on relevance and user intent.
On-Site SEO DOES NOT include Web Design and uploading new content/pages.
Off-Site SEO is based on Search Engine Marketing (SEM) we market your website on other websites and platforms. Off-Site SEO targets niche based audience and drives targeted traffic from other sites/platforms to your site.
Off-Site SEO DOES NOT include PageRank chasing and is uniquely designed to suit your websites niche.
The fruitfulness of Off-Site SEO will depend on communication between the client and myself and the content provided by the client.
Free Website AuditsWe don’t charge for basic website audits, analysis and the email report, and we don’t request a login or personal info. All we require is your site URL.
We do however charge for more complex issues such as in-depth analysis, website recovery, hacking and WebSpam Penalty help, which at times can become quite time-consuming. In an instant, like this, we require a deposit of good faith and on completion final payment.
At times, such as hacked sites we do require login information to access your host and Webmaster Tools. That information will remain private and on completion, you are advised to change your login credentials to protect yourself.
Additional InformationIf you come across incorrect information, false negative information or misleading then contact-us with the URL. We will then investigate and act according to our findings.
Furthermore. Cyber SEO cannot be held responsible for typing errors, incorrect contact details, and outdated information and prices.
Please feel free to contact us via the contact page to report errors, bugs and whatever other complaints you may have.
Security and PrivacyCyber SEO (also referred to as “I”, “we”, “our”, “us”) cannot be held responsible codes and scripts that may be misinterpreted or misused and we cannot be held responsible for how malicious script examples are used by our visitors which are outside our control. Furthermore. We cannot be held responsible for scripts and advice others give.
Cyber SEO’s intention is to help Webmasters identify malicious scripts, the scripts are not intended for malware, hacking, etc.
Cyber SEO does a substantial amount of research when it comes to codes, scripts, and programming, so take the time out and read the articles, don’t copy and past in hast.
Your privacy on our site is safe, we don’t have active traps or rats on our site. We do however have “tools” and scripts to play with that mean you no harm. BUT, the scripts on our site can be used by other Webmasters and unethical hackers as traps and rats on their sites.
SEO Services ContactsBelow is our contact information for removal request or complaints.
Cell contact: +27(0)63 004 1444
Contact FormsWe keep contact form submissions for a year for customer service purposes, but we do not use the information submitted through them for marketing purposes.
Embedded Content From Other WebsitesArticles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.